The new LeMieux Integrated girth is suitable for all GP and jumping saddles. The girth is extremely strong with a lovely flexiable webbing construction, lined with luxurious Merino wool which is soft, light & breathable.
The integrated girth has been designed to allow maximum freedom of movement with optional centre attachments for schooling aids.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Ensure all velcro is securely closed prior to washing.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing. Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.
I haven't actually used this yet as I want it for endurance rides and with the current COVID issue obviously can't do this. It looks good though!