LeMieux Grafter Brushing Boots - Benetton Blue
A fantastic "unbelievable value" hard working boot for everyday use. Highly durable made to withstand daily graft but still soft, lightweight & breathable on the horse’s legs for schooling, competition and turnout.
Suitable for use on front & hind legs and are available in two and three straps.
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- If fleece lined gently brush during drying to ensure wool volumises.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.
|Size of Horse||Size Front||Size Hind|
|Pony||Small (Two Strap)||Small (Two Strap)|
|Cob||Medium (Two Strap)||Medium (Two Strap)|
|Horse||Large (Three Strap)||Large (Three Strap)|
|Warmblood||Large (Three Strap)||Large/XL (Three Strap)|
Please note these sizes are in CM and are approximate. Please also bear in mind there is no difference in style for front or hind.