These high quality Half Pads are 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs.
The spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing air flow. Half Pads are best sellers because they can be used with any cut of saddle. They can be used on top of a thin cotton square or straight onto the horses back.
Button hole slits positioned on the front edge allows for neat combination with all LeMieux D-Ring saddle pads. This combination means the standard velcro straps on the Half Pad can be removed if desired.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.
|X-Small (Up to15'')||38cm||13cm||17cm||23cm|
|Small (Up to 16'')||42cm||14cm||17cm||26cm|
|Large (17.5'' to 18'')||47cm||17cm||20cm||29cm|
NB : When considering size of half pad, please take into account how much of the rolled edge you wish to see, especially behind your saddle.
Please note all sizes given are approximate and in CM.