The Woof Wear Event Boot has been designed for use in disciplines that demand all-around protection, particularly cross country.
- Repel technology prevents water absorption
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 8mm breathable neoprene
- Tab to hold over strap out of the way when fastening
- Ergonomically designed
- Integrated PU batons for shin and tendon protection
- Padded strike areas guard against brushing
- Front and hind specific for maximum coverage
- Sold in pairs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Position the boot with the protective batons running down the back and the strike pad on the inside of the front leg.
- The neoprene that comes around the front of the leg should overlap the neoprene that wraps around from the back.
- First fasten the middle strap, then the top and bottom strap.
- Pull down and fasten the over-strap so that each strap is secured tightly.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
Delivery times vary by product and brand - a lot of our best-selling lines are in stock ready for dispatch, however some ranges, collections and products have a slightly longer delivery time as we use an off-site fulfillment centre for these orders.
The longer delivery time of such orders is due to a slightly longer dispatch time from the fulfillment centre. Utilising fulfillment centres allows us to offer you amazing value for money products and the most competitive pricing.
For UK mainland orders, most should arrive with you within seven days from placing your order but for special order items or those with a longer lead-time, they can take up to two weeks to arrive.
For International orders, we expect them to arrive within 10 days from placing your order but due to customs and shipping delays as well as some special order items with longer lead-times, orders may take up to three weeks to arrive.
For a more accurate delivery time on certain products or on your order, please get in touch with us and we can give you more information.
An expedited or next day service is available on a wide range of our products. To upgrade your order to a faster service, simply leave us a note on your order at checkout and we'll be in touch.
All orders, whether international or UK will be sent on a tracked service and your order will be updated with this information so that you can track its progress.